“To uplift the status of forensic medicine, investigative medicine and allied health science nationally and internationally by promoting mutual interaction between stakeholders for the advancement of relevant scientific knowledge”.
1. To promote educational institutes in the field of Forensic Medicine, Science, Law, Toxicology, Criminology & other allied sciences.
2. To help investigating agencies in involved in criminal justice administration and work for the honour, dignity, Justice, Humanity and professional conduct.
3. To collaborate nationally and internationally exchange of information and knowledge for academic and scientific advancement and create awareness in the field of Forensic Medicine, Science, Law, Toxicology, Criminology & other allied sciences.
4. To organize seminar, workshops, conferences, CMEs etc useful for the persons involved in teaching and training as well as criminal justice administration.
5. To establish, facilitate and promote educational institutes in the field of Forensic Medicine, Science, Law, Toxicology, Criminology & other allied fields.
6. To confer fellowship and awards to honour persons of repute in various scientific fields as mentioned above.
7. To help policy makers and guiding them to make policies for the welfare of the Forensic Medicine, Forensic Toxicology, Forensic Science, Law and allied services.
8. To provide a common platform for all persons who are engaged in relevant work for promotion of professional attitude, co-operation and exchange of views and to safeguard their interest in the sphere of their activity.
9. To establish scientific chair with the purpose to build, activate, co-ordinate and stimulate an International Network of Units in Academic Institutions for forensic medicine, medical toxicology, investigative medicine and allied health sciences.
10. To bring out a published scientific journal under the auspicious of the academy.
11. To deliver onsite and online courses to the national and international beneficiaries in the field of Forensic Medicine, Science, Law, Toxicology, Criminology & other allied sciences.
12. To create and develop website within the purview of vision and mission.
13. To provide consultancy services in the field Forensic Medicine, Forensic Sciences, Investigative Forensic Medicine, Law Persons, Investigative Authorities and Persons, Forensic Pathologists and allied sciences.
14. To facilitate the persons and organization working in similar vision and mission globally.
15. To adopt and implement any objective within the scope of the Academy.
Address: G1, Ground Floor, City Center, Medical
Road, Aligarh 202002 India E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2022-32 by Global Academy of Forensic and Investigative Medicine and Science [GLAFIMS ACADEMY]. All rights reserved. Last February 11, 2023