The collaboration will be purely academic in nature. The main aim of GLAFIMS is “To uplift the status of forensic medicine, investigative medicine and allied health sciences nationally and internationally by promoting mutual interaction between stakeholders for the advancement of relevant scientific knowledge”, if you somehow can help us in establishing our aim then we can collaborate with each other as sister associations. GLAFIMS is aware that since we are a new association, you may face some honest reservations and concerns from your members. GLAFIMS is ready to clarify all such queries and questions. As a new academy we are in the establishing phase so we don’t have many benefits for you as a sister association, however we can offer you some space in www.forensicindia.com to highlight your tasks and functions without any financial burdens. Forensicindia.com is our sister association.You can find details about us on our official website www.glafims.org . Please follow the link to confirm your participation with us, in case you still have not decided, Please ignore this communication. Once you confirm by filling up an online form, we are in a better position to call a formal meeting, in order to mature the collaboration with more speed.
2. Vizopsy Advanced Forensics Solutions Pvt. Ltd. | Mumbai 86, India. www.virtual-autopsy.com
3. Department of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology, Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical and Health Sciences, Dehradun, Uttarakhand INDIA
4. Department of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology, Sarojini Naidu Medical College, Agra
Apply for collaboration
1. CME on Forensic Radiology held on 18th July, 2022 organized by Department of Radiodiagnosis and Department of Forensic Medicine at AIIMS, Bibinagar in association with GLAFIMS. Click here to Download Brochure and CME Banner
2. State CME on Medico-Legal Updated and Exhibition on Wednesday November 9, 2022 by Department of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology, Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical and Health Sciences, Dehradun, Uttarakhand INDIA. Click here to Download Brochure.
3. Webinar conducted by GLAFIMS, Under: GLAFIMS Forensic
Radiology Series. Topic: Can PMCT's substitute for Forensic autopsies in
determining the cause and manner of death? A series of case reports.
Date: November 17, 2022, Day: Thursday.
4.CME Cum Workshop on “Child Abuse: Protection of Child from Sexual Offences Act 2012 and Role of Healthcare Professional” by Sarojini Naidu Medical College, Agra, INDIA. Day and Date: Saturday, December 10, 2022. Time: 09.00AM-06.00PM. Venue: Lecture Theatre 1 [LT-1] (Academic Block), S.N.M.C AGRA. Download PDF: Brochure Flyer, Program,
Address: G1, Ground Floor, City Center, Medical Road, Aligarh
202002 India E-Mail: email@example.com
Copyright © 2022-32 by Global Academy of Forensic and Investigative Medicine and Science [GLAFIMS ACADEMY]. All rights reserved. Last Updated: October 27, 2022